Probiotic/prebiotic capsules that support vaginal and urinary tract health – no refrigeration needed.
These vegan probiotic capsules have 16 billion bacteria from 6 strains and help support a balance of beneficial bacteria in the vaginal and urinary tracts.
Lady Bugs promotes optimal vaginal health with a combination of research-backed probiotics and prebiotics*. These probiotics are freeze-dried and shelf stable, so you can take your probiotics at home or on the go. Lady Bugs includes 6 different Lactobacillus bacteria strains that support vaginal and urinary tract health.
This product also includes Jerusalem artichoke inulin as a prebiotic. This prebiotic is a special type of soluble fiber that Lactobacillus bacteria love and thrive on!
- Shelf-stable and no refrigeration necessary, so you can take them on the go!
- 16 billion probiotics from organic compliant and acid-resistant Lactobacillus strains
- Includes organic prebiotics from Jerusalem artichoke inulin
- Vegan, soy free, dairy free, gluten free, and non-GMO
- No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Easy-to-swallow capsules can also be broken apart to sprinkle the probiotics in a drink or on food
- L. crispatus may help protect the epithelial (skin-type) cells of the vaginal wall from stress* and support the healing of damaged epithelial cells*.
- L. acidophilus and L. plantarum are well-known probiotics that may increase the presence of anti-inflammatory signaling molecules and decrease the presence of pro-inflammatory signaling molecules*.
- L. rhamnosus makes its way into Lady Bugs because of its potential to support digestive health and regularity after taking antibiotics*.
Supports Your Goals
This probiotic blend will support your urinary and vaginal health*. Higher levels of the Lactobacillus bacteria in the gut, vagina, and urinary tract may be associated with lower risks of digestive disturbances, urinary tract infections, and vaginal infections*. A balanced mix of bacteria can support a healthy pregnancy*, be beneficial for your baby if breastfeeding*, and even help your body handle menopausal symptoms like vaginal dryness and urge incontinence*.
Good To Know
Lady Bugs is pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly! Check in with your doctor to discuss any allergies or concerns you may have.
Each one of Ora Organic’s products is tested for cleanliness and safety.
Men and children can use Lady Bugs, but these folks may want to consider using Ora Organic’s Trust Your Gut probiotics, which are specifically formulated for digestive and immune health.
About the Brand
Ora Organic was born from a love for quality nutrition, ethical sourcing, and helping others be well. Inspired by the New Zealand Māori greeting ‘Kia Ora’, which means ‘be well’, we create products we ourselves would take – plant-based, nothing artificial, and organically sourced whenever possible.
My gut has been so…
Review by Donna M. My gut has been so happy since I have been using your probiotic!
I love this company and