Have you been looking for a rich decadent (Healthy) Chocolate Banana bread with some extra protein? We have it for you here and it is delicious and ahhhhmaaazzzing! But don’t take our word for it, try it yourself! See the recipe below.
You will need:
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free 1:1 Flour (or all purpose)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Nuzest Clean Lean Rich Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325.
- Mix together wet ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour into parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 mins or until toothpick comes out with just a few wet crumbs (as many loaf pans vary in size, and all ovens run a little hotter/cooler, check on the loaf once you can start smelling the banana-y goodness).
- Don’t over bake or it’ll get dry.
- Let cool and devour!
- Add more chips to the top. (Deeelisssh for chocolate lovers)
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.