TODAY ONLY LIMITED TIME OFFER!
This NEW All-Natural Sleep Solution
Helps You Start Sleeping Better
As Soon As TONIGHT…
“I sleep much better now… THANK YOU.” -Paul K.
If you’re struggling with insomnia or sleep problems…
And all you want is to fall asleep fast every night when your head hits the pillow…
And then stay asleep all night…
But you DON’T want to pop pills or become dependent on alcohol…
Then I have GOOD NEWS…
You can fall asleep within minutes, and start sleeping deeper and longer…
And the best part is it can start for you as soon as TONIGHT.
In just a minute, I’ll show you how.
But first there’s something important you need to know, and that is…
Insomnia Starts Inside Your Brain!
The new science of sleep shows that insomnia and sleep problems are the result of a faulty brain pattern.
This faulty brain pattern happens subconsciously so you’re not even aware that it’s happening.
And over time, it becomes so deeply ingrained that it’s almost impossible to break out of it.
So, if you’re struggling with sleep problems, it’s NOT your fault.
What might seem like a few bad nights of sleep can quickly mushroom into full-blown insomnia.
And by the time it happens it will already be too late.
So, what can you do about it?
Well, since insomnia starts in your brain, the first step is to identify the bad brain patterns you’ve accidentally created and retrain your brain for sleep.
The ‘Gold Standard’ for Overcoming Insomnia?
This is where Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for insomnia comes in — or CBT for short.
CBT is a scientifically proven way to change thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
And it’s currently considered the “gold standard” of psychotherapy — and one of the single best solutions for overcoming insomnia.
In fact, multiple clinical trials prove that CBT really works to resolve a variety of health issues, including insomnia.
Even the Mayo Clinic recommends CBT for solving insomnia problems, saying…
“Unlike sleeping pills, CBT for insomnia helps you overcome the underlying causes of your sleep problems.”
This conclusion is also supported by a 2018 study published in the Southern Medical Journal that concluded CBT for insomnia is an effective alternative to sleeping pills and pharmaceutical drugs.
I know this is true because I’ve seen the results firsthand…
I’ve Spent 30+ Years Helping People
To Change Undesirable Behaviors…
Hi, my name is Lou Ryan. I’m a personal coach and one of the top behavior change specialists in the country.
Let me tell you, I’m passionate about helping people change their thinking, reprogram their minds, and conquer bad habits that keep them from getting the most out of life.
I’ve personally coached hundreds of clients over the last 30 years, and I’ve developed powerful behavior change programs that have helped tens of thousands of people to quit smoking, stop drinking, and end their unhealthy relationship with food.
So what does this have to do with insomnia?
Well, I’m glad you asked.
You see, a few years ago I began to notice that more and more of my coaching clients were having sleep problems.
And not just temporary sleep problems. I’m talking about full-on, soul-crushing insomnia.
Over time, insomnia can rob you of your health, your potential, and even your enthusiasm for living.
That’s when I began to wonder…
Would it be possible to get the biggest benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for insomnia through an online program?
As I mentioned earlier, I had already helped to create programs for helping people to quit smoking, get control over alcohol, and break bad relationships with food.
So I knew creating a CBT program for insomnia was possible.
This was a big concern to me because, in case you don’t know, sleep is one of the three pillars of life.
But to create the most effective program possible, I knew I’d need a sleep expert to collaborate with me. So after doing some research, I reached out to Dr. Michael Grandner.
Why Dr. Grandner? Because he’s one of the country’s leading sleep experts.
He’s board certified in behavioral sleep medicine, has been a featured guest on The Dr. Oz Show, and he’s published a vast multitude of sleep-related articles.
Dr. Grandner loved my idea, so we quickly got to work on creating the powerful behavior change program we envisioned. I’m happy to say, the result is…
One of the Most Powerful All-Natural
Sleep Solutions Available Today
This program utilizes a new methodology we call Cognitive Behavioral Training.
It relies on many of the same principles as in-person therapy. And in many cases it produces similar positive results — but at a much lower cost.
Which means anybody struggling with insomnia can get instant help using principles that have already been proven to work in the real world.
And results are almost immediate — often within the first week.
This is the first and only Cognitive Behavioral Training course of its kind to treat insomnia.
It’s called LivingWellRested. And there is nothing else like it.
As I mentioned earlier, Dr. Michael Grandner is one of the country’s leading sleep experts.
It’s for this reason that he’s the featured expert who guides you through the entire LivingWellRested program.
Of course, I’m the other expert in LivingWellRested.
I appear throughout the program to provide inspiration and motivation and get you on the fast track to better sleep.
Together, Dr. Grandner and I provide all the information, motivation, and “reprogramming” you need to break free from your insomnia.
What makes the LivingWellRested program so special is that the methods used are clinically proven to work. Thousands of people have successfully completed this course and rediscovered what it’s like to sleep deeply every night and wake up rested every morning.
And while you’ll learn a lot about your insomnia and how to break free from it, there’s also an interactive component to test your knowledge and provide accountability.
There are a total of 8 sessions in the LivingWellRested program. Each session is broken up into smaller bite-size video segments followed by quizzes.
To prevent overwhelm, we’ve spaced out the sessions to maximize your learning and provide you with the fastest and best possible results.
The quizzes then reinforce what you’ve learned and help you apply it to your life.
Best of all, you’ll get uniquely tailored messages — based on your interaction with the lessons — to keep you motivated and on track.
Now as you go through the LivingWellRested Program, you’re going to learn a LOT about insomnia and how to reprogram your mind for sleep.
What You’re About to
- 3 common sources of insomnia. How to know which one is causing your sleep problems!
- The real cause of chronic insomnia — and it’s NOT what you think.
- How you can accidentally turn your bed into a “trigger” that keeps you awake. (LOTS of people do this!)
- 3 simple steps to solving your sleep challenges.
- The 5 key stages of sleep you’ll cycle through up to five times every night — and why each stage is so important.
- 4 critical processes that happen during REM sleep.
- One subconscious thing you do all day, everyday — and why you absolutely MUST become aware of it and how to control it.
- 3 common sleep challenges and how they affect your sleep cycles.
- The surprising reason why it’s so important to wake up at the same time every morning.
- How to fall asleep quickly if you happen to wake up in the middle of the night.
- 5 easy ways to create the ambiance of a ‘sleep haven’ in your bedroom.
- A quick visualization that can improve your sleep in just a couple of days.
- How you’re accidentally reinforcing your insomnia — without even realizing it.
- The first thing you should do every morning when you wake up so that you feel tired by bedtime.
- How different types of light can short-circuit your body’s sleep hormones.
- Why you shouldn’t go to bed earlier than normal.
- How purposely worrying about something can actually help you fall asleep. (But only if you do it the right way.)
- 4 easy steps for reprogramming your mind and body for sleep.
- One thing you might be doing that’s detrimental to healthy sleep. (3 out of 5 people do this regularly.)
- 5 critical things to practice for the next 21 days for perfect sleep.
- The Top 10 ‘Insomnia Breakers’ that serve up sweet sleep on a silver platter.
- Why mindfulness is so important to your success — both in the present and long-term.
- How to spot a distorted belief — and what to do about it!
- What “key line statements” are and how they rob you of the future you really want.
- A common rationalization that’s easy to fall victim to — and how to avoid it.
- Why people who drink too much never feel well-rested. (There’s science behind it!)
- How sleeping pills sustain and perpetuate the cycle of insomnia.
- A simple way to stop yourself from worrying about tomorrow.
- 5 simple tips for quieting a racing mind (so you can fall asleep fast).
- How to create your ideal sleep plan.
- The ideal length of time you should sleep — according to science.
- 2 of the most powerful sleep “medications” made by your own body. (These are more powerful than drugs!)
- How setting the wrong sleep goals can actually fuel anxiety and insomnia — plus, why it’s so important to write down positive personal sleep goals.
- 2 types of motivation and how to use them to achieve your sleep goals.
- How to reduce bedtime stress by riding “The Wave” to sleep.
- How Olympic gold medalists get results — and how you can too.
- What “IGMHS Syndrome” is and why it actually makes it harder to follow through on your sleep goals.
- The #1 biggest challenge sleep therapists have with their patients.
- 5 self-defeating habits you might struggle to overcome.
- How “Desert Island Thinking” can make you feel sorry for yourself and sabotage your progress.
- Why it takes 21 days of consistency to create a new habit.
- How to get the most value out of your Key to Success card. (This one is powerful!)
- How becoming a sound sleeper can literally transform the rest of your life.
- What making a real choice really means… and how this understanding can help you consistently make better decisions.
- How your self image is connected to your sleep habits.
- 2 things that MUST happen to become a sound sleeper.
- The Top 10 ‘Sleep Busters’ that wake up your insomnia and destroy quality sleep.
- Why you should welcome discomfort and embrace it.
- How to use the ‘Creed Card’ to empower you to overcome challenges and make positive changes.
- Secrets of the healthiest sleepers in the world. (Apply these yourself to improve your sleep!)
- How what you eat — and what you don’t eat — affects your sleep.
- A 1-second trick for determining if you’re dehydrated. (You can do this anywhere, anytime.)
- The 4 types of sleepers and the daily eating habits that tend to define them.
- 5 things ‘short sleepers’ tend to most commonly miss in their diets.
- How sleep deprivation fuels poor eating habits.
- 3 serious health conditions ‘short sleepers’ are at greater risk of.
And Session 8, of course, is your graduation.
Now as you go through the program, you’ll also receive additional tools and components designed to help you reprogram your mind for sleep.
One of the most powerful tools you’ll receive is the online Daily Sleep Improvement Journal. You’ll use this to record the times you go to sleep and wake up every day so you can measure your improvement from the start of the program to the end.
You’ll get 6 printable and customizable ‘Key to Success Cards.’ These are designed to address specific issues YOU have so you can experience results faster.
You’ll also get 5 audio visualizations to help you effortlessly quiet your mind, release anxiety, and fall asleep. These audios are powerful tools for beating insomnia, and you can use them as often as you like.
And that’s not all… you’ll also get access to an entire library of written and audio material about sleep, insomnia, and much more.
Listen, by the time you complete the LivingWellRested program, you’ll not only think like a sound sleeper, you’ll actually be one.
And these new thought patterns and behaviors you’ve developed will continue to provide you with…
Deep, Restful Sleep for the Rest of Your Life!
Even though the LivingWellRested program was built from the ground up using scientifically proven principles for beating insomnia, you might still be wondering if the program really works.
And the answer is a resounding yes.
In fact, our course is so powerful and effective that it’s been utilized by a number of major Fortune 500 Companies.
Thousands of people have already completed the program, and they’ve reported massive improvements in the amount and quality of sleep they get.
Here are just a few of the success stories we’ve received…
“I Sleep Much Better Now…”
“I am really happy with the program. It taught me things that I didn’t ever realize were keeping me awake. I sleep much better now and according to my fitbit I am only restless on an average of 7-15 minutes a night. THANK YOU”
“It Helped Me Deal with Anxiety and Sleeplessness”
“This program has helped me deal with anxiety, along with sleeplessness. I am sleeping better. I’ve learned how the subconscious affects our daily lives!”
“I’m So Glad I Took This Course”
“I am so glad that I took this course. I sleep much better!”
“The Course Was Great, I May Take It Again”
“The course was great and I have already told my coworkers who I know have trouble sleeping. I may take it again. Thank you.”
“Excellent Course, It Improved My Sleep Habits”
“I thought this was an excellent course, it has definitely helped me to improve my sleep habits.”
“Everyone with Sleep Problems Needs This Course”
“Everyone having trouble sleeping needs this course… Since beginning the course my sleep has been improving. I feel with the progression of lessons I will overcome my sleep problem.”
Now you might be wondering,
Are these people any different than you?
Well, no, not really. The only difference is that they put aside their doubts and decided to take the LivingWellRested program.
In just a moment, you’ll have the opportunity to make that same decision. But first I want to ask you a question…
How much would it be worth to you to solve your sleep problems once and for all — so that you can fall asleep quickly and easily every single night — without ever taking a pill?
Not only would it benefit your health and emotional well-being, it could save you a lot of money you might spend on “solutions” that don’t really work.
Think about this…
I know from working with clients that the cost of one of the most popular sleep drugs ranges from $10 to $20 — for each pill!
If you do the math, that’s $300 for a one-month supply… and potentially as high as $2,000 for just 100 days.
Isn’t that crazy?
That’s Why Solving Your Insomnia
Naturally Is Such a Good Idea
You get to enjoy all the benefits of deep, restful sleep without side effects or any ongoing expenses that drain your bank account month after month.
Dr. Grandner and I wanted LivingWellRested to be accessible to anybody suffering from insomnia. So you won’t have to pay a thousand dollars. You won’t even have to pay $300.
The cost of the entire LivingWellRested program is normally
$149. But for a limited time, you can save (50% off) on this groundbreaking program.
That’s right, you’ll SAVE 50% and get Lifetime Access for a one-time fee of just $74.50.
That’s just 16 cents a day for a year’s worth of good sleep. I don’t know about you, but many of my clients who came to me before this program existed would have been absolutely thrilled to pay that little to fix their insomnia.
And if $74.50 feels like a lot to you, then think of it as an investment in your health and well-being.
Because that’s exactly what it is.
If you do any kind of work that requires creativity, focus, or physical exertion, then this program will pay you back many times over for years to come.
Just imagine how much better you’ll feel every day… how much happier you’ll be, how much more energy you’ll have, and how much more you’ll get done.
Once you experience living well-rested yourself, you’ll see the difference really is night and day.
Not only that, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Real Improvements in
Or You Get Your
Once you pay the discounted one-time fee of $74.50, you’ll instantly unlock the LivingWellRested program so that you can begin Session 1 just minutes from now.
Now here’s what I want you to do…
Go through Session 1. Meet me and Dr. Grandner, watch the videos, complete the quizzes, and do your homework.
If you don’t notice real improvements in your sleep in the first 5 days, then I invite you to contact us for a full refund.
Keep in mind that your results will improve with every session that you complete. So whatever improvements you notice in the first 5 days will be just a taste of what’s possible after you’ve completed all 8 sessions.
It’s Time to Beat Your Insomnia
Once and for All… Are You Ready?
I want you to imagine standing at a crossroads…
Before you are two paths.
One path involves leaving this page and forgetting what you just read. You’ll continue to treat the symptoms of your insomnia with pills or alcohol, hoping that one day you’ll finally get good sleep.
The second path involves clicking the button below to sign up for the LivingWellRested program. Just minutes from now you’ll begin your training with me and Dr. Michael Grandner.
And as you watch the videos, take the quizzes, and do your homework, you’ll begin to notice dramatic improvements in your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Quite honestly, most people choose the first path. They’re simply not ready to put in the effort to beat their insomnia naturally. And if that’s you, that’s okay. This program is not for everybody. So if you decide to leave this page without taking action, I really do wish you the best.
But if you’ve read this far, I suspect you’re ready to take the second path.
You’re one of the few who’s really ready to beat your insomnia once and for all — so that you can have the quality of life you deserve — feeling rested every day and ready to conquer whatever life throws at you.
Thousands of people have already made this decision, and they’re so happy they did.
Will you join them?
If you want to take the second path, and you know this is the right decision for you, then I invite you to click the
button below to sign up for the LivingWellRested program now.