Thorne Multi Vitamin Elite offers Advanced Wellness Support
Looking for the perfect multi-vitamin combination that will provide both morning and evening health benefits to match your unique circadian rhythm? Thorne has developed a two-vitamin regimen that boasts multiple health benefits in a simple, convenient capsule form.
The Thorne Multi Vitamin Elite provides vitamin K2 to support calcium metabolism. It also includes the active, tissue-ready form of vitamin B12. This is important, since B12 is responsible for keeping nerve and blood cells healthy. It also helps us to create DNA in all cells. Absorbing the correct amount of B12 from your food can actually help to balance energy levels throughout the day as well. The minerals used in the Multi Vitamin Elite formulation are chelated, which allow for optimal absorption.
Using this vitamin pair also adds Indena’s curcumin phytosome (Meriva®) to your diet. This helps to maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response in joints, muscles, and the gastrointestinal tract. Essentially, the duo acts as an immune system booster as well, which is very important right now especially. Some of the core ingredients of the Multi-Vitamin Elite A.M. formula include:
- Vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, K2,
- Biotin (Vitamin B7), which helps with cell signaling, gene regulation, and aids in metabolizing fatty acids, amino acids, and glucose. It is commonly associated with healthy hair, skin, and nail growth.
- Magnesium, which aids with hundreds of biochemical reactions and is used to help fight depression, lower blood pressure, and act as a general anti-inflammatory.
- Manganese plays a role in the metabolism of amino acid, cholesterol, glucose, and carbohydrates, is known to improve bone health, reproductive abilities, and immune health.
- Zinc is a trace mineral, responsible for vital chemical reactions in the body like the creation of DNA and the growth (and re-growth) of proteins and cells.
- Copper plays a role in iron metabolism, energy production and maintenance, neurotransmitter synthesis, and other major movements within the body. Brain development and immune system functioning also depend on the amount of copper, which is an essential mineral, in your system.
- Green Tea Phytosome, which is a natural caffeine source to help create energy in the morning.
The Multi-Vitamin Elite P.M. formulation boasts almost the same compounds (minus the energy-promoting ones, like Green Tea Phytosome), with the addition of Relora®. a proprietary blend of plant extracts shown to curb late-night cravings, optimize cortisol and DHEA levels, aid in weight management, and support restful sleep.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.