Magnesium, an essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, skeletal muscles, lungs, and pancreas, is a great supplement to add to your daily routine. Having a low level of magnesium has been known to be associated with an increased level of the inflammatory marker called C-reactive protein.
When taking different forms of magnesium supplements, the bloodstream levels of the supplement over eight hours were highest for magnesium bisglycinate. This supplement may help you by:
- Relieving bronchial spasm
- Modulating intracellular electrical activity
- Relaxing the smooth and skeletal muscle
- Improving endothelial-dependent vasodilation
- Enhancing insulin sensitivity
Our favorite option, Magnesium Bisglycinate, is lightly sweetened with Monk Fruit with a hint of citrus. It is optimally absorbed, and well-tolerated.