Vitamin B is integral to your body’s functioning. Unfortunately, most B-Vitamins (aside from B-12) are not naturally stored in the body. Many people aren’t getting enough of these vitamins in their every day diet to maintain health and heightened body functionality. That’s why supplementing with B-Vitamins is so important. But Stress B-Complex takes it to the next level with the built-in stress-fighting pantothenic acid.
While it’s not the industry norm for B vitamins, Stress B-Complex is made up of eight water-soluble compounds and contains some B vitamins in their active form to enhance absorption. Each B vitamin works with the next to ensure streamlined biochemical functions throughout the body. Some of its core ingredients include:
- Riboflavin – Essential in the body’s ability to break down carbohydrates and fats, and is known to increase energy.
- Thiamin – Contributes to the health of major organs, including the heart and brain.
- Methylcobalamin – Vitamin B-12 helps to promote the functionality of neurons in the brain, and has been linked to improvement in neuropathic syndromes.
- Pyridoxine – Boosts the immune system and aids the body in creating red blood cells.
- Niacin – Proven to lower triglycerides and improve skin and brain function. Has been beneficial in heart disease prevention.
For women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, Vitamin B is especially beneficial, as it is beneficial to the development of the fetus. It is also widely touted for its benefits for expectant mothers, who often report less nausea and more energy when supplemented with their routine.
The good news? It takes just one capsule of Stress B-Complex 1-3 times per day to sustain the energizing effects and reap some amazing health benefits.
Note: Vitamin B does have some contraindications with various medicines. Anyone on medications should discuss taking vitamin B with their physician before starting.