Thorne Craving and Stress Support (formerly Relora Plus)
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
Chronic stress can increase the production of cortisol by the adrenal glands, a hormone that helps the body respond to stress, but when chronically elevated can lead to adverse changes in mood, sleep, and eating habits. Individuals who are occasionally anxious, and eat when stressed, can have trouble maintaining an optimal weight. The botanical ingredients in Thorne’s Craving and Stress Support promote a balanced cortisol rhythm that helps reduce occasional anxious feelings and stress-related eating habits.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Craving and Stress Support:
- Promotes healthy adrenal gland function in times of stress*
- Helps maintain a positive mood*
- Benefits weight management efforts*
- Minimizes stress-related eating*
- Reduces late-night food cravings*
- Supports restful sleep*
- Promotes balanced cortisol and DHEA levels, the hormones most affected by stress*
Features of Thorne’s Craving and Stress Support:
- Active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12, and folate
- Clinically studied Relora® extracts – Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense
- Well-known botanicals used in the practice of Traditional Chinese Medication for more than 1,500 years
Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product; otherwise consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.