Thorne Vitamin D Liquid
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, is produced by the skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Although direct sunlight exposure is a great source of vitamin D, due to the use of sunscreen, seasonal changes, geography, and lifestyle, many individuals don’t get enough sun, so they can be prone to having a low level of vitamin D. Therefore, finding the best vitamin D supplement can provide great health benefits.* Thorne’s Vitamin D Liquid for adults and children makes supplementation easy.
Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin D Liquid:
- Supports healthy teeth and bones*
- Promotes lean muscle mass and helps maintain muscle strength*
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium*
- Supports healthy brain function and positive mood*
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function*
Features of Thorne's Vitamin D Liquid:
- Liquid form makes supplementation easy to customize for adults and children
- Can be mixed with food or beverages for ease of use
- Formulated with vitamin D3, a more potent and better absorbed form than vitamin D2
- In a base of medium-chain triglyceride oil without soy oil or sesame oil, and is preserved with mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E)
- The self-dispensing top provides accurate and individualized dosing by metering individual drops
You could be at risk of a vitamin D deficiency if you:
- Rarely go outdoors, live in the northern latitudes, or have a darker skin tone
- Have limited sun exposure due to your occupation, clothing choices, or engage in indoor athletics rather than outdoor sports
- Regularly wear sunscreen with an SPF greater than 8
- Are an older adult (the risk of a deficiency increases with age beginning at age 50)
- Have a chronic health condition, such as a bowel disease or a surgical procedure (like gastric bypass), that can decrease fat absorption
- Are obese
Take 2 drops one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Invert bottle to dispense individual drops. May be added to food or mixed in beverages. Do not refrigerate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.