Thorne L-Arginine - Sustained Release (formerly Perfusia-SR)
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
L-arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning that while your body can make it, it becomes necessary to get it in through diet or supplementation under certain circumstances or for certain physical conditions. L-arginine, like other amino acids, is a building block of protein, which helps to promote muscle and tissue healing, helps to support a healthy immune system, and benefits cellular metabolism.*
One of L-arginine’s unique functions is that it is necessary for the production of nitric oxide.* Nitric oxide is essential to the regulation of blood blow in the body.* By supporting nitic oxide levels, L-arginine can support cardiovascular health, benefit healthy blood pressure, and optimize blood flow to the extremities.*
Thorne’s L-Arginine – Sustained Release combines L-arginine with our Time-Sorb® complex to help maintain an optimal levels of L-arginine over 24 hours with suggested use.*
Benefits of L-Arginine – Sustained Release
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure and benefits vascular elasticity*
- Supports a healthy heart and vascular system*
- Helps promote wound healing after injury or trauma*
- Supports blood flow to the extremities to increase work capacity during exercise*
- Benefits the occurrence and maintenance of erections during intimacy*
Who can benefit
- Individuals who want to maintain healthy blood pressure and support cardiovascular health*
- Athletes wanting enhanced blood flow to increase work capacity during exercise*
- Individuals desiring increased blood flow to the extremities*
- A person needing support for wound healing*
- Individuals who want to support sexual wellness*
Key Features of L-Arginine – Sustained Release
- Single active ingredient formula for ease of personalized health plans
- Sustained release formula to maintain optimal levels over time when used as suggested*
Take 2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Individuals with a known herpes infection should not take L-arginine without also taking lysine, as L-arginine alone has been noted to cause herpes eruptions in susceptible individuals. L-arginine supplementation is contraindicated in a patient with hepatocellular carcinoma.