Bedtime routines are a real life saver — especially with a peaceful scent in the mix.
Cruelty-free Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash is a lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid soap made for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs.
Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck.
What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there in the ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” – please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
A little bath time aromatherapy
Smells great, helps her get sleepy before bed, foams well, and love knowing she isn’t exposed to hidden toxins.
Perfect for sensitive skin
By Mom of 2
Really love this product and the fact that it doesn’t contain any perfumes. My baby has terribly sensitive skin and this has helped so much for bath time. She still smells clean without all the added chemicals.
My son passes right out after our evening earth mama lavender ritual lol! Great scent and nourishing!l for everyone at home! We love earth mama!