MegaSporeBiotic™ is a 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic shown to help maintain healthy gut barrier function. Available in 60 capsules, 120 capsules and 180 capsules.
MegaSporeBiotic: One of the most scientifically validated probiotics on the market.*
- All-spore antioxidant producing probiotic supplement.
- Broad-acting probiotic blend of 5 Bacillus spores that have been shown to help maintain healthy gut barrier and immune function.*
- 99.99% survivability through the digestive tract. The Bacillus spore life cycle allows them to remain dormant in harsh environments. Once inside the large intestine, dormant spores can change into their active forms and begin colonizing in the gut.
- 5-year shelf-life, no refrigeration required.
- Designed for adults and children ages 5+, MegaSporeBiotic has quickly become a household favorite among health practitioners and consumers alike.*
Mega Spore Biotic is a probiotic blend of 5 Bacillus spores that have been shown to maintain healthy gut barrier and immune function. The bi-phasic life cycle of the Bacillus spores allows them to remain dormant in harsh environments until they reach more favorable environments like the human gastrointestinal tract. Once inside the large intestine, these dormant spores can change into their active, vegetative forms and begin colonizing in the gut. This unique probiotic blend aims to recondition the gut instead of reseeding with probiotic strains that cannot survive digestion or colonize the gut. MegaSporeBiotic has quickly become a household favorite among health practitioners and consumers alike.
If 1 capsule every other day causes side effects, try starting with 1/2 capsules or even 1/4 capsule in some cases. Possible side effects may include abdominal cramping, loose stools, and changes in bowel movements. Though these side effects may be uncomfortable, they are a sign that the product is working! Side effects should resolve within 2-3 days.
Week 1 - 1 capsule every other day
Week 2 - 1 capsule daily
Week 3+ - 2 capsules daily
*Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.