Plume Science - Nourish & Set Brow Gel
Want beautiful feathery brows that not only fill but NOURISH? Look no further! Plume Science brow gel has definitely been a fan fave, it’s perfect for achieving that natural fluffy brow look!
Clean | Vegan | Cruelty-Free Made with love in Canada
Confidently flaunt your best possible brows ever!
- Delivers a firm hold instantly for the exact shape and style you’re aiming for.
- Stays soft and flexible throughout the all-day wear it affords you.
- Powered by the same active ingredients as our award-winning serum to promote the fullness and density of your brows.
- Antioxidants and moisture-rich nutrients nurture and condition your skin and brow hairs while you wear it.
- Long-lasting, water-resistant.
How to Use
- Shake bottle before use.
- Using short, gentle motions, brush brow hairs upwards and outwards towards the tail of the brow.
- For very sparse areas, apply product directly onto the skin using the precision wand tip.
- Apply daily for fuller brows over time.
About the Brand
After the birth of her first child, Plume Founder and First Lady, Lauren Bilon, suffered from significant hair and eyelash loss. Her lashes regrew with a pharmaceutical product, but significant side effects including severely discolored eyelids, burning skin and blurred vision forced her to resort to using glue-on false eyelashes, which unfortunately led to a severe and painful eye infection.
Disenchanted by her options, but refusing to give up, Lauren took the reins and set out to create a new way of enhancing and protecting lashes.
Lauren teamed up with her biggest supporter; her husband Brett. Then, with the help of internationally renowned cosmetic chemist Irene Schnell, they developed a completely new approach to lash growth that had never been done before. The result was Plume’s patented combination of plant-based growth-actives in a self- preserving formula that contains zero synthetic ingredients. Through the power of women, the truth of science, and the wisdom of Mother Nature, Plume Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum was born.