Thorne Pro-Resolving Mediators
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
Pro-Resolving mediators (PRMs) are the end products of the body’s metabolism of EPA and DHA. Thorne’s Pro-Resolving Mediators supplement includes the precursors the body needs to create pro-resolving mediators – two pre-resolving mediators 17-HDHA and 14-HDHA from DHA and one pre-resolving mediator 18-HEPE from EPA, as well as their parents EPA and DHA, to deliver a one-two punch in support of a balanced inflammatory response.* A balanced inflammatory response helps bring the body back into homeostasis after an injury or other insult – essentially helping to “resolve” the problem.* In fact, groups of PRMs produced in the body are called resolvins and protectins – basically members of the body’s “cleanup crew.”
Benefits of Thorne’s Pro-Resolving Mediators formula:
- Provides support for healthy brain structure and cognitive function*
- Helps maintain a balanced immune/inflammatory response throughout the body*
- Provides relief from the discomfort of a tissue injury*
- Promotes clearance of cellular debris – the dead cells and byproducts of the inflammatory process*
- Supports exercise recovery*
- Includes EPA and DHA in addition to three pre-resolving mediators
- Contains an omega-3 blend with the highest concentration of pre-resolving mediators on the market
Take 1 gelcap daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Pro-Resolving Mediators are derived from fish and/or shellfish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.