Thorne Stress B-Complex
Please note: Thorne charges a flat $5 fulfillment fee on ALL Thorne orders, despite the size of your order.
Thorne’s Stress B-Complex is an essential choice for individuals seeking nutritional support for an overstressed lifestyle. The nutrients in Stress B-Complex work synergistically throughout the body to promote cellular energy production, healthy red blood cell formation, cognitive function, and mood.* The extra vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), an important nutrient for healthy adrenal, nervous system, and immune function,* complements the optimal balance of eight essential B vitamins plus choline.
Benefits of Thorne’s Stress B-Complex:
- A healthy cortisol response to stress is supported by 250 mg of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) per serving *
- Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism is promoted by the enhanced production of coenzyme A with the addition of vitamin B5*
- Enhanced cellular energy production helps fight stress-related fatigue*
- Normal neurotransmitter production supports a balanced mood*
Features of Thorne’s Stress B-Complex:
- B vitamins in their active, tissue-ready forms means your body gets the highest benefit with the least additional work*
- The methylated forms of B12 and folate (5-MTHF) benefit individuals with certain gene mutations*
- Choline promotes healthy brain and nervous system function*
- Stress B-Complex is not derived from yeast
Still unsure which B-Complex to choose? Take our B-Complex Quiz.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.